Simple and Effective System for Colony Counting
Compact Dry™ is a ready-to-use system reducing the time needed to perform microbial testing on food, beverage, meat, cosmetics, and raw materials.
Place 1ml of sample onto the plate and incubate.
Colonies grow and develop specific colors from chromogenic substrates. This provides for easy organism differentiation and counting.
Features and Benefits:
- Room temperature storage
- 18 months shelf life from date of manufacture
- Self diffusing media. No need for spreader
- Easy to handle and pick up
- Simple to pick colonies for subculturing
- Rapid, easy read-out of results
- Four plates per mylar sleeve
- Slides can simply be removed from one to another
- Total count
- E.coli and Coliforms
- Yeast & Mould
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Listeria Species