The new PC driven LactiCyte-HD provides rapid, accurate and affordable somatic cell counts for cow, goat, sheep and/or buffalo milk. The LactiCyte-HD covers a wide range (from 0.1 to 10,000,000 SCC/mL). The range for actionable outcomes can be customised by the user (i.e. "Warning Level", "Critical Level).
Based upon a fluorescent microscope technique and magnification approach to cell counting, the results are recorded by a charged-coupled device (CCD) camera digitalisation of the actual cells. The LactiCyte-HD has an excellent correlation with the Direct Microscopic Somatic Cell Count (DMSCC) method.
Precise Somatic Cell Count
- Rapid method (Test time < 1 minute)
- Accommodates raw & preserved milk
- Cow, Goat, Sheep & Buffalo
- Wide range (0.1 to 10,000,000 SCC/mL.)
- Wide screen, printout and USB Interface
- Customer defined thresholds
- Warning Level
- Critical Level