Founded in 1982, New Zealand Medical & Scientific Ltd (NZMS) operates throughout New Zealand across the following areas:
Medical devices for vascular access, vascular grafts, oncology, gynaecology, gastroenterology, pain relief and infection control, haematology, neurology, endocrinology and phlebology.
Wide range of diagnostic equipment and reagents for near patient testing as well as allergy vaccines.
Insulin Pump therapy, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, diabetes management software, hypoglycaemia treatments and accessories.
Covering surgical and non-surgical appearance enhancing, dermatology and vascular products.
Biosciences & food quality assurance products.
Our Services for Device and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
A complete overview of the services NZMS provide can be found here.
NZMS is a member of the Medicine Industry Association of New Zealand and is a corporate member of the following societies and associations:
- New Zealand Institute of Food Science and Technology
- New Zealand Society for the Study of Diabetes
- New Zealand Endocrine Society
- Renal Society of Australasia (RSA)
- New Zealand Biotechnology Association
- New Zealand Microbiology Society
- New Zealand Hospital Pharmacists Association
- Intravenous Nursing New Zealand
- New Zealand Society for Oncology
- Australian Vascular Access Society
NZMS has a subsidiary company, Australasian Medical & Scientific Limited (AMSL), based in Sydney, Australia . Established in 1991. www.amsl.com.au