Our product range is backed by an extensive understanding of the New Zealand and Australian healthcare market for regulatory, procurement (including PHARMAC), legal and marketing and advertising regulations.
- In house device vigilance, pharmacovigilance and product quality management
- Medsafe and WAND regulatory process
- National Product Catalogue compliant
- Comprehensive internal SOPs that meet all principal company requirements and industry standards
- Access to external consultants as required
Sales, training and education
As specialists in introducing new products our sales team have extensive experience and expertise in successful product training and education for both healthcare professionals and patients. We identify key decision makers and experts to help grow product adoption and success.
Marketing servicesWe provide full marketing solutions for all our products and cover the following areas:
- Marketing strategy
- Healthcare Professional and Direct to Consumer advertising
- Compliance - New Zealand marketing regulations and relevant industry codes of practice
- Advertising pre-vetting process
- Events, conferences and product launches
- Full digital services including website development and online advertising
- Public relations
- In-house design and collateral creation
Our in-house marketing team offer complete marketing services or alternatively work as closely with our supplier marketing teams as necessary to ensure maximum product awareness and success.
Warehousing and Logistics
NZMS offers full on site warehousing facilities including cold and dangerous goods storage. We ship daily to customers New Zealand wide.
Our customer service operations facilitate orders, 24/7 technical support, adverse event reporting and product enquires.